Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm so excited...........I just can't hide it.

The world of blogging has found me.
More so, I found it.

I look forward to sharing so much.........not too much!
Just the interesting bits.

My new products on the go, the fabulous handmade goodies I buy, the amazing sites and artists I find day by day, the stockists I find after hours of searching, and a little about me.

I've not quite figured out a plan, when it comes to blogging, but my intention is to share my love of all things artsy, cause it's such a big part of my life.

I constanly have things on the go, and totally believe that just getting it out there creates this amazing energy that propells you forward.

To who knows where........to who knows when. Doesn't really matter. So long as it's onward and upward. It's the journey that's the fun bit.

I discovered Etsy on my travels, a fantastic site that is a forum for all arty crafty tipes world wide, to promote thier wares. I can not speak highly enough of Etsy. Every day I discover new things and just love that I have this wonderful place to buy sell and support handmade.

As I sell my goodies through Etsy, and I'm on there every day, you'll find a lot of my links, purchases and artist discoveries all come back to them. You won't be dissapointed.

I aim to post atleast weekly, to update you all on the progress of my most recent project, and uncover a new place for you to shop.

Enjoy, share, and live for the now, Jay.

8 comments:

  1. Great first post, can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jay. Looking good so far! I am also new to blogging and spending most of my time now cruising the blogs of others - so addictive! Not such a good use of my time I'm sure! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blog-land ... you will find that blogging is quite addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the wonderful blogging world - you'll be addicted before you know it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Jay! A great start to your new blog - look forward to more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome and well done for the first blog kick off ... this bogging caper is a little addictive but in a chocolate rather than crack cocaine kinda way...???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome! I can't wait to read more about your crafty pursuits. And see more of your work - are you doing the Sisters Market in a couple of weeks time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the welcome guys, I plan on doing my best to keep the addiction at bay....there just so much to read and learn on these blogs..I might be in trouble.

    Shannon, I am at the next sisters, madly making stock up, so not much uploading going on. I'm sure I'll find a happy balance ...ONE DAY! where I'm able to do it all at once. NAH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: