Sunday, May 10, 2009

7 days of loot, glorious loot finale.....

So our 7 days of loot, glorious loot organized by tinnie girl has come to an end.
Of course I've kept the best for last.

Food, glorious, food.

We need it, to grow up big and strong, so why not make sure every morsel put into your mouth, is nutritious and delicious. Why not?
Cause nutritious = blandishious. There's only so much salad, and veggies one can bare before we throw all good intentions in the bin and hit the takeaway trail with gusto.

Just when I couldn't stand the thought of another steamed veggie, I found a new spice range to save the day. Max & Dex.


My baked sweet potatoes smothered in a scrumptious herb loves garlic spice blend were transformed and then I turned that bland grilled chicken into a taste bud delight when marinated in the sensational backyard blend.


Proudly, and perfectly blended in the beautiful Yarra valley, is this exciting new range of blends and marinades to spice up your life. Preservative free and all natural, you can't go wrong.

From fennel spice rub for your seafood, to cocoa crust for your pork there is just so much to choose from.
I've had the pleasure of trialing some marinade in a bag prototypes, and It has honestly given my little health kick just what it needed to keep me on track. Turned my boring grilled chicken into a meal sensation I kid you not.
I savoured every bite................


And what better way to top off a perfect meal, than with some delicious gingerbread. This lovely stash from Cathie at Melbourne epicure is just the best gingerbread you're gunna try.

Happy mothers day, to all you crafty mothers.

I've had fun spending 7 days sharing all the loot I've acquired over the last month. A lot of it was due to the generous nature of fellow marketeers that traded with me. I'm so glad that I've had the opportunity to meet so many crafty peeps, and look forward to meeting many more.

Long live handmade and micro business.
Support the little guys, one day it could be you.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, yum. I'm off to check out that store right now. I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have tagged you for a blog award - details on my blog. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a great day. glad you enjoyed your treats.
    mum loved her scissor holder, thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those spice mixes. I'll have to do some purchasing.

    Totally agree with your sentiment too. Handmade all the way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: