Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Something new......

After a big clean up in the old study, I discovered a few half done projects that needed to be completed...... A few! O.k a lot.
Of course I couldn't tackle them all, but just for something different I decided to put my regular time takers aside and try a few new things.

So we have some funky snap holders for your sunglasses:


Complete with a handy dandy inside pocket for your debit card, and a wristlet strap for ultra convenience. Which was a great challenge for little ol' me. I tend to be too impatient for such detail as perfect quarter inch seams, lining, pockets and attachments, but it was worth it in the end. They look fabbo!


some new address books:

and some funky new compendiums.....which of course I forgot to photograph before I dropped them off at the shop. Grrr....

A little bit of time off has given me so much energy for new things. We're still in slow production though as the tiddlypeeps are on holidays. But once it hit's feb, and I have 3 devoted days a week for Finki......I'll be unstoppable.
I'll be sure to keep you posted.

4 comments:

  1. All very lovely, I am going to pick your brain on the glue you used!

    In the mean time, here is a blog award for you!
    http://alittlebitofkaos.blogspot.com/2010/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay bring on the three days! i have three days too this year. The glasses cases are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the funky fabrics you've used... very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: