Friday, June 25, 2010

Sail away....

Not one to be miserable about the rain and cold outside, I've taken advantage of the need to be indoors by putting pedal to the metal and sewing up a whole new batch of goodies for the shop....

My latest screen printed skirt... Sail away ships.

Red, Black and white....my favourites.

New boat neck tees' to co-ordinate with the latest skirts

and restock of denim and black peekaboo vests.

It's taken me ages to sew all the key pieces, just to complete two whole outfits.

But the hard work has paid off, cause I can stand back and look at them all on a rack and be really proud of how they go together so well to create some really funky plus size gear.

Modelled here with a cool scarf made by MIM at Olive Grove.

Next on the cutting board are some fabulous flamingo's....

A new screen printed skirt that's a hipster a-line, knee length design.

I've taken my size range in ever so slightly, so it's a better fit and I've reduced the flare in these ones so they aren't as flappy on the girls with less hips....
I screened a fresh white print on a heavy weight stretch black cotton and I'll probably team it with this geometric guipure trim.

There's a matching black/white stripe tee I'm making up to go with it too. Yay!

whrrrr......cut....cut...brrrrr....back to work!

3 comments:

  1. Wowee you've been busy alright!
    They all look amazing Jay, and I hope the plus size line is s huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin the red skirt, can we buy on line ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it coming! Loving your work :)

    I got lots of comments on my Finki skirt and ring today. I'm pointing everyone to Olive Grove.

    Jen in Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: