Monday, August 16, 2010

Puuuuurrrrrrfect tops........

On the drawing board this week are some new screen printed tee's.

This time, some putty tats.....Meow!

I do love my stripes, so have chosen a classic black and white to go with the retro inspired cat silhouette. They look fab with a fun flared skirt (working on them too) and my fave bright cardi.

I 'll have them ready for the weekend just in time for our Olive Grove Garage sale.
Of course they won't be one of the items marked down, but there will be plenty of Finki goodness on special....and if you print this flyer to bring in on the day, you will get 10% off all my new season stuff.

Might see you there, Jay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: