Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A collective spring....

Blogtoberfest day 19:

The shop is looking so bright and cheery at the moment....

I only work one day in every 9, so each time I go back it's like walking into a whole new space.


I sometimes wander how I'm gunna get all the things I want done finished in time to greet each season.


Then I remember that I am not alone. I work in a fabulous co-op with 9 other uber creative gals. So, even if we all only get a third done of what we actually wanted to....nine times a third equals more than enough to entirely change the look of our big ol' space.

Hooray for spring and hooray for creative collectives. Makes a job, a joy.

For more great Blogtoberfest reading, be sure to head on over to Tinniegirls.

1 comment:

  1. wow very happy and colourful! what a fantastic idea...of the co op!lovely to stumble across your blog during blogtoberfest! all the best with the last week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: