Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Mothly Design Challenge...

Now that I almost* ...... have tree's out of my system from last months design challenge, it's time to move on to a new theme for August.

I've decided it shall be 'All in a row'

T'is a fairly broad topic and could be interpreted many ways, so hopefully it's an easy one for you all to jump on board with.

Remember, you are all invited to join in, stranger or friend.
You can paint, photograph, screen print, make a softie, brooch, earring or shoe! Whatever craft you turn your hand at, make it yours....

My choice is based on my wee obsession with how awesome things look all in a row...Obviously.

Like...little houses,

House pillows by: Leililaloo

Skyscrapers,
City skyline pendant by: Block party press.

Big houses,

Victorian terrace screen print cards by: Mrs Beckinsale.

Cats,

Bigcat in a row by : SirGulamHusain

Globes,

Image via Pinterest.

Flowers,
Resin flower bangle by: Anna Nova

Ducks....

Image via: Jenny's Place.

You get the picture. Anything ... all in a row.

Send me links to your blog if you come up with something and I'll share it with all here.

Jay xx

P.s
Fabulousness, glamour and perfect stitches are not required. Just an idea brought to fruition, That's all. xx

*Almost.....
Well you know I made my little wood brooches for the July tree challenge, but I had a hankering to do a skirt too. So a week or so ago I got hubby to drive me around the neighbourhood photographing tree's galore. In vein that I would find one perfect shot worthy of putting on screen. I did...Hooray.
But the process of exposing the screen, sewing and all that jazz is not a quick one. So the show and tell on that one will be a little way off.
When it's done and dusted, I think then.....then I might just have got tree's out of my system.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I've already completed August's design challenge! That'll give me another month to think about July's challenge. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your skirts Jay! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay, I love your August challenge! Here is mine... Jelly Bean Jam ~ Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: