Monday, October 24, 2011

One good thing...Blogtoberfest day 24.

One good thing about this spaz weather, is there are still these random cold days allowing opportunity for one to wear some of the new tights she got in the mail yesterday...

Stripes where the first packet opened,
and I'm not entirely sure I pulled it off... Wee bit witchy poo, But I likes them
and maybe there's a little witch in me anyway, that likes to come out to play.

WARNING: Lots more photo's of brightly colored plus size legs will be on show here... soon!
Jay xx

P.s
For those of you who love stripes and bright colored tights they come from 'We love colors' and they do actually fit a plus size gal. (They have smaller sizes too)
I was a bit worried they wouldn't, as some plus size gals have those wee little curvylicious legs with dainty ankles and all.
I do not.
But they fit anyway...cankles and all... and are plenty tall enough. Yay!

6 comments:

  1. Love the stripey ones! I really must invest in some of those before next winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great on you! :) I don't like tights but I adore knee socks. I have them striped in every color combination imaginable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I for one like the stripes :) I need to start looking for some cool tights...love yours!!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them ! You definately pull them off, yes you must be a bit witchy but thats OK ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great! I have a lot of their tights ( It amazes me that plus sized tights are so rare in Australia).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: