Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tweet...Blogtoberfest day 11.

Tweet of the bird, not the social networking thingo.
Lovin' the birdies on my new skirt.

The latest from Polly Pratt designs down at Olive Grove.

I fell in love with the fabric the minute it walked in the door,
and it totally fits in with my not buying anything black.
I am wearing it with black...

But you wait till I get my new tights from 'We love colors'.

image via: we love colors
Plus sizes in an awesome range of prints and colors.

It will be a color explosion.
Thanks for the tip off on that one too Michelle.
Catch yah tomorrow.
Jay xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for alerting me to We love colours, I cant wait to measure myself and order a pair, Oh and BTW the skirt looks fabulous !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: