Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wasn't me ... Blogtoberfest day 9.

Today's agenda is a horrid one, ti's my least favorite thing to do...
But how can I craft in a room where every table top is covered,

and how shall we get ready for school tomorrow,
in a room that looks like a bomb has hit it.

Surely wasn't me that did it.
Does that mean I don't have to clean it!

Matter of fact I most definitely gave up on the vicious cycle of attempting to clean whilst holidays were on, round about a week and a half ago!

So today will have to be a day of cleaning and getting ready for school tomorrow, shop girl on Monday, then maybe...just maybe, crafty transmissions will resume on Tuesday.

Hallelujah

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the cleaning...I am sure lots of fun was had in the creating of the "mess".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: