Monday, December 12, 2011

Open studio on Wednesday....

This year I'm lucky enough to be part of an open studio event over at Tinniegirl's.
The perfect opportunity to have a sticky beak at the artist studio and original works.

We'll have a mini market set up offering a range of goodies
from Curlypops, Tinniegirl and Moi.
Perfect for dropping in after work and
hopefully crossing a few things off those X-mas lists.

I'll mainly have clothes and cuddlies, so please do drop me a line
if you'd like to see something in particular from my range.


Original Artwork by Tinniegirl

Everyone is welcome
just check the details below to get the address.


Open Studio & End of Year Celebration

Wednesday 14th December 2011
4 – 9pm

Prints, Cards, Jewellery, Stationary, Clothes,
Original Artworks, Cushions & More

Special Guests, Camille Condon {CurlyPops}, Jaylene Juanita {Finki Handmade}

It's a great opportunity to celebrate the end of the year, get together for a glass of bubbles, have a peak into my studio and creative process, and do a little Christmas shopping if you feel so inclined.
If you'd like to come along
please email me at tinniegirl/at/optusnet.com.au
and I'll send you my street address.

All welcome.

Hope to see you there,
Jay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: