Friday, June 29, 2012

Grand sale...

Big crafty sale happening down at the Grove tomorrow.


I've managed to hit the fabric shelves and have a BIG clean-out. So sad to see some go, but it has to be done. 
My home will breathe a sigh of relief for having a bit more free space.

I managed to rustle up...


Little pieces perfect for applique or fabric buttons,


Bigger pieces and by the meter for garments and bigger projects...


Test screen prints, great for applique' ...


and boxes a plenty of fabric. Vintage, jersey, craft and more...

Sale is one day only, including fabric from Polly Pratt, Starashan and the other designers down at Olive Grove too. So do pop down and grab yourself a bargain.
Jay xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: