Friday, August 3, 2012

Choose your own bag adventure...

The crafting queen Cam, over at Curlypops is hosting another fab sew along  This time it's on Bags.
Fortunately I have a head start on this one.


I was working on our new little sheriff range for the shop last week and decided that there needed to be a bag for little boys too. Mainly because I have a little boy that loves to carry his cars and dinosaurs around when we go out. So rather then weigh down my bag, makes sense he has his own.

With some black denim on hand, a bit of seat belt webbing and our screen printed star, I came up with this...


 He does love it.

Although, that won't be my only contribution to the sew a long. I have soooo much cute, cute fabric just hanging around waiting to be turned into something awesome. Small pieces that are not big enough for garments, so a bag is the perfect option.
I'm thinking ladies bag, saddlebag shape, over the shoulder...
Hmmm. Time to start working on number 2.

Thanks Cam for hosting the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. My nephews love little man bags too. So practical for carting all their little bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My BoyGoblin would love a little man bag. He already uses some of my handbags for storing special trains and cars on the run (which makes for interesting finds when i get to work...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. I'd love to hear from you and have the chance to discover your blog too, so drop me a line anytime (: